Tom works to bob his 1973 Honda CB350 GL Supersport motorcycle. It's backwoods fun, pert-near.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Man what a boring Blog

Sorry about not having much to see lately, I've been waiting for two books I ordered.

The first one is the Clymer Honda 100-350cc service, repair, maintenance book. It came today.

The second is Billy Lane's How to Build a Bobber-Chopper. It came last Thursday.

The first three projects will be, adjusting the valves, rebuilding the fuel pecot, and going through the clutch. The bike runs now so these might wait. Historically I wait until a repair needs to be done just so I can make it to work. Tyranny of the Urgent.

I rode the bike to town Saturday to run it through the gears, and warm the oil so I could change it. My top speed was 60-ish. I could have gone faster but I was 5 over the posted already. A speeding ticket is not in the budget.


Well I'll try to pick it up a little with pictures a details about what I'm working on. If your working on a project or have some good links let me know, I'm looking for ideas .

No comments:

Post a Comment