Tom works to bob his 1973 Honda CB350 GL Supersport motorcycle. It's backwoods fun, pert-near.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Drove to Kingston Springs, Tennessee Saturday September 20th












I called on a Craigslist add for a 1973 CB 350 gl Supersport Saturday just for kicks.

And out of five or six bikes I called on this was the only one I got a call back on. So Ethan and I drove and Jeremy walked (that's another story) to Kingston Springs and looked at this little bike. I really wanted a '72 Yamaha XS 650 but thought it would be good to see this CB.

After a sleepless night of daydreaming about the cb I finally called and made an offer of (cough, cough) yeah crazy, I know. The bike had been sitting for 10 years and no one had any time to spend on it. So just like a stray puppy that I couldn't leave out in the cold one more night, I brought it home, cleared a little spot in the basement, and regretted the whole transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment