Tom works to bob his 1973 Honda CB350 GL Supersport motorcycle. It's backwoods fun, pert-near.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Almost done dinkin' around


Jeremy, Johnathan, and I dinked on the bike this Sunday afternoon.

I'm thinking of creating a new line of colognes call Rotten Old Gas. I think it would be a hit with the ladies.

Right, Sally?

I hope you can tell I'm not a serious bike restoration enthusiast. I just want to ride a bike and I don't want to spend very much money on a bike to be able to.

So hopefully I will be able to achieve this goal.

If you are like-minded I hope you will be encouraged, otherwise I hope you will be at least entertained.

If you have any ideas to help, feel free to share. I'm working on this with my kids and friends, so I only ask that we refrain from using language that I couldn't share with them.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment